Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 1

Last night was rough. I was in a lot of pain, couldn't sleep in the bed so I was up and down all night on the couch.
  This morning started out good. I took my pain medicine and was able to take Charlie to her friends house, because we carpool to homeschool plus. I was even able to go through the chickfila drive thru and get Charlie and my other kids breakfast. I just kept trying to think positive. After that , I went and paid a bill.
  Shortly after that, my sister, Tiffany took Kelsey and Taylor which was a big help because I really needed to rest.. Thank you Tiffany!
   Then... it hit me! I just got really down! I realize just how little I can't have. I really feel like I can't have anything.
   So, I wish I had a better update but sadly, Im going through a very hard time emotionally with all of this.
    Hopefully, I will have a better update soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment