Saturday, January 14, 2012

quick update

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to update you all on my hunt for protein drinks. Earlier today, I posted that I was going to go buy the "Protein Blitz" drink. I did go to GNC and couldn't find it. I came home and went on their website. At first, the website made me a little uncomfortable. Then I realized why and I felt God tugging at my heart. There is cussing in big bold letters, right on the home page. And, then I noticed that one of the drinks are actually called "WTF orange". Even though this drink may have given me the protein I needed, I can't buy it. Why?? Because I would be financially supporting this. And it's not right. So, I will work with my chocolate drinks or wait until I can add real food with real protein.....

No comments:

Post a Comment